1. All guests must be registered and paid for before entering the pool house. They must be accompanied by a responsible pool member.
2. Dressing and undressing is restricted to the bathhouse. Proper swimming attire must be worn. No diapers allowed in the baby pool at any time...swim diapers are available for purchase if needed at the Guard House.
3. The club is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
4. Eating is restricted to the snack area for all members and their guests.
5. Running and other potentially injurious activity is forbidden.
6. There will be a rest period every hour for approximately 15 minutes. Adults (18 and over) are allowed to swim during the rest periods, but do so with the knowledge that guards are not on duty during this break.
7. Persons with infectious skin diseases will be prohibited from using the pool.
8. Pets are prohibited within the pool enclosures.
9. Profanity is forbidden.
10. Children 7 and older are not allowed in the baby pool.
11. Parents are responsible for the safety of their children.
12. Guests are subject to same rules as members, and any guest or member violating rules will result in being asked to leave pool.